To cut a long post short, this is the most active May and end of Spring we’ve had in years! Not only do we have more special events going on this end of Spring than we’ve had in quite a few Springs, but we have a huge amount of new attractions and additions opening in just the next few weeks throughout Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville.
Detailing all of them out would take up quite a bit of space and time, so this article will opt for a more minimalist listing with links for more information as needed. Get ready, there’s quite a bit!
* Dave & Buster’s Opening in Sevierville *
* Buttonwillow Civil War Theater Spring Season *
* Shrine Fun Fest Parade *
May 11, 2019
* Sweets & Beats at The Island *
May 11, 2019
* Dollywood Wildwood Grove Opening *
May 12, 2019
* Gatlinburg SkyBridge Opening *
May 17, 2019
* Sevierville’s Bloomin’ BBQ & Bluegrass Festival *
May 17, 2019 through May 18, 2019
* MayFest 2019 *
May 17, 2019 to May 27, 2019
* Dollywood Barbecue and Bluegrass Festival *
May 24, 2019 to Jun 02, 2019
* Pirate Voyage Dinner Theater Opening *
May 24, 2019
* National Enquirer Live! Museum Opening *
See more events and news going on in the Smokies at www.mypigeonforge.com, www.gatlinburg.com and www.visitsevierville.com. Get one last burst of Spring fun in the Smokies before it turns to Summer!